I DONATE TO Santé Diabète
THANKS TO THE GENEROSITY OF ITS DONORS,
HEALTH DIABETES IN 2021 IS :
I MAKE A DONATION
THIS DONATION ALLOWS YOU TO BENEFIT FROM A 66% TAX REDUCTION
Current legislation allows you to deduct from your income taxes
within the limit of 20% of your taxable net income.
98.8% OF OUR FUNDS ARE USED DIRECTLY IN THE FIELD
1,2% operating costs
Created almost 20 years ago, the NGO Santé Diabète benefits from a quarterly internal financial control and two annual external controls carried out by an approved French auditor and an international auditor.
Our organization benefits from the renewed confidence of recognized international institutions which commit financially to our side as well as the support ofa network of partners who bring us their expertise to carry out our actions in the field.
Santé Diabète accounts are available online or by simple written request.
A TEAM AT YOUR SERVICE
I become a volunteer
I fill the form
Please complete this registration form to become a Santé Diabète volunteer. Through this questionnaire, we will ask you a few questions to find out more about you, your motivations, your desires.
Are you sensitive to the causes brought by Santé Diabète and want to get involved? Give time, it's already act! Join our volunteer team and participate in our actions!
Whatever your age, availability, experience - and whether you are diabetic, non-diabetic, close to someone with diabetes, or even healthcare professionals - the only condition is above all to share our values..
Santé Diabète offers various volunteer missions for all profiles, in France in Grenoble (our headquarters), within our delegations in Africa, or even remotely.
EXAMPLES OF VOLUNTEER MISSIONS:
- Administrative help (enveloping, secretarial, data entry ...)
- Support to our communication department (writing articles, newsletters, emailing, graphics, photo ...).
- Participation in our awareness actions (workshops in schools, screening operations ...)
- Organization of events to raise funds (concerts, exhibitions ...)
- Health professionals (doctor, nurse, dietitian ...):
- carry out diabetes-related training for health professionals
- prevention workshop, screening ...
- support for the creation of prevention and therapeutic education tools
- hosting interns
We can also set up other missions according to your knowledge, skills, availability ...